七等奖 38积极性
安慰奖 2积极性
安慰奖 2积极性
八等奖 28积极性
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Sophia047 发表于 2011-11-12 13:50:21 | 显示全部楼层

jimmy choo shoes248

Most women love accessories and while there are women who favor handbags and scarves, majority of women love shoes. For women, purchasing a pair of shoes is not just something functional that one would buy. Shoes are a must have accessory and they can complete your look. The most important thing about shoes is that unlike dresses which you cannot fit into if you put on a few pounds, shoe sizes seldom fluctuate. Your trusted pair of high heels will always fit, no matter how much weight you put on. There are several shoe brands for women but only some of them are famous. Famous shoe brands offer a variety of designs, incredible craftsmanship and great quality. Here we are going to discuss about the most famous shoe brands for women.Most Famous Shoe Brands for WomenChristian Louboutin: One of the most famous shoe designers is Christian Louboutin who is known for his iconic red sole pumps. These pumps are so famous that any women who wears them is considered to be a fashionista. But Christian Louboutin is not just about pumps. Sandals, wedge heels, gladiators, peep toes, laser cut ankle boots and pumps with structured heels are some designs in shoes that Christian Louboutin is known for. These beautiful shoes for women might be on the expensive side, but they have the best quality and design.Jimmy Choos: I don't think there is any woman who has not heard of Jimmy Choo shoes. Jimmy Choo shoes are one of the most famous shoe brands for women and also the most coveted. This high end luxury shoe company was started by shoe designer Jimmy Choo in 1996. Jimmy Choo shoes are known for their chic and sophisticated design and liberal use of diamante, rhinestones and feathers. Some of the best and most famous Jimmy Choo shoe designs are crystal embellished suede sandals, leather platform zip sandals and open toe lace up ankle booties. Manolo Blahnik: Another famous shoe brand for women is Manolo Blahnik shoes. It is a high end luxury shoe brand that was set up in 1972. The designs of these shoes are extremely detailed and the best selling designs are jeweled satin T-strap sandals and open toe gladiator sandals with back zip. They are worn by fashionistas around the world and are made with luxurious silks and satins which are embellished with semi precious stones, ribbons and beads. Manolo Blahnik shoes are perhaps best known for their delicate and embroidered sandals. Salvatore Ferragamo: Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the most famous as well as respected shoe brands in the world. Salvatore Ferragamo is an Italian shoe designer who started an eponymous shoe company. The company later expanded to designing and manufacturing luxury goods like handbags, perfumes, watches and clothing. The designs of shoes by Salvatore Ferragamo are modern and bold and include beautiful slingbacks, peep toe heels with signature bow details and flexible metallic flats with suede lining. Nine West: Nine West is one of the most famous shoe brands that provide latest designs of shoes at an affordable price. Wedge heels,moncler kids wear, peep toes, stilettos, ballet pumps, shoes with stacked heels, lace up booties can all be found in the nearest Nine West stores. There affordable pricing and chic designs, make them one of the best shoe brands for women.Miu Miu: Miu Miu is a shoe brand that is a sister concern of the luxury clothing brand Prada. The designs and styles of Miu Miu shoes are very trendy and they mainly cater to a younger client鑜e. You can find a wide variety of shoe designs and styles in a Miu Miu store. Miu Miu shoes are best known for their glitter covered pointed platform pumps, suede platform pumps, patent leather ankle booties and leather wedge pumps. When you purchase a Miu Miu pump, you can rest assure that you are buying a quality product which is also fashionable and elegant. Some other famous shoe brands for women are:AldoBadgley MischkaBCBG Max AzriaBetsey JohnsonJuicy CoutureKate Spade New YorkMiss SixtyChinese LaundryChloeDolce VitaFendiLatitude FemmeFrench SoleMarc by Marc JacobsIsolaCallistoECCOYves Saint LaurentTracy ReeseSweet BallerinaDolce & GabbanaA good dressy shoe in a great design can instantly jazz up even the most plain outfit. Shoes are an integral part of any woman's wardrobe and wearing the best brands make a woman feel sexy and confident.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

cicio597 发表于 2011-11-12 15:18:22 | 显示全部楼层

ch_width = 675jimmy choo shoes353

ch_client = "articlealley";,HERVE LEGER DOMINIQUE SIGNATURE BANDAGE DRESS BLUEch_type = "mpu";ch_width = 675;ch_height = 250;ch_color_title = "006699";ch_color_site_link = '006699';ch_noborders = 1;ch_vertical ="premium";ch_sid = "590x250_Article_New_1st";var d = document.getElementsByTagName('span');ch_queries = [];for(var x = 0; x < d.length; x++) if(d[x].className && d[x].className.match(/^yell$/i)) var a = d[x].getElementsByTagName('a'); for(var i = 0; i < a.length; i++) var v = ''; if(a[i].textContent) v = a[i].textContent; else v = a[i].innerText; v = v.replace(/(^\s*) break; ch_selected = Math.floor(Math.random() * ch_queries.length);if(ch_selected == ch_queries.length) ch_selected--;ch_query = ch_queries[ch_selected];For ladies, shoes are probably one of the most momentous entities they tin cost their money aboard as far as looks go. Typically men ambition accede that women have extra choices when allotment a couple of shoes. We look in our daily lives how women's shoes have taken over. We see it in department stores for well as online shoe sites. The extensive majority of ladies out there will agree that dressing a pair of designer shoes is absolutely crucial to her life. The manner and form of a woman's shoes reflects her individuality and ego picture. It namely a true statement that designer shoes will influence the identity of the female wearing them. This is why it is so important that you make the right decision when purchasing a pair of shoes. Since ladies designer shoes say so many approximately her identity, ego value, and status in life, more and more women are buying top brands and designer shoes in these days.One of the biggest women's shoe designers today is Gucci. Gucci has come a long direction throughout the annuals. Starting in Italy in 1921 Gucci has made a name for itself by making uniquely hand crafted shoes for both men and women and a high quality shoe. Gucci is now famous for their elegance merchandise as well as their elegance, originality and their exclusivity. Needless to say, if you wear Gucci then you are assorted from everybody else.Gucci has a quite impressive culling of women's shoes. This mark has chance so noted partial because of their prestigious and incipient shoe designs. Their shoes will do always the bragging so you do no have to with all their off colors stylish charts that are uniquely crafted.ch_client = "articlealley";ch_type = "mpu";ch_width = 675;ch_height = 250;ch_color_title = "006699";ch_color_site_link = '006699';ch_noborders = 1;ch_vertical ="premium";ch_sid = "590x250_Article_New_2nd";var d = document.getElementsByTagName('span');ch_queries = [];for(var x = 0; x < d.length; x++) if(d[x].className && d[x].className.match(/^yell$/i)) var a = d[x].getElementsByTagName('a'); for(var i = 0; i < a.length; i++) var v = ''; if(a[i].textContent) v = a[i].textContent; else v = a[i].innerText; v = v.replace(/(^\s*) break; ch_selected = Math.floor(Math.random() * ch_queries.length);if(ch_selected == ch_queries.width) ch_selected--;ch_query = ch_queries[ch_selected];Gucci attempts mules, moccasins, stiletto's, sandals, sneakers and each unattached one of them characterize the charm, level and solace that Gucci offers. One of the most fashionable Gucci shoes are the thin and practical 3 inch heels. These shoes give women's feet luxury and style. Gucci makes more than just shoes. They likewise manufacture clothing and a great array of accessories such as belts, hats, scarves, ties and many more.Other women's appoint brand shoes you may absence to see by are Jimmy Choo shoes. The brand Jimmy Choo has grown tremendously by sale the fabulous,burberry outlet las vegas, stylish and snug shoes. These shoes have found themselves on the feet of many celebrities. This makes Jimmy Choo one of the most sought after brands. This brand offers lofty heeled shoes to sandals. There is definitely a broad scope of magnificent and meticulously designed footwear associated with Jimmy Choo. These shoes avowal of their sexy see and classic designs. These shoes are truly breathtaking. If you are looking for beauty and elegance then this would also be a brand you may absence to consider.------Go to wideshoebuy  to study more about Wide Fitting Shoes and their widespread offering of the Propet Shoe.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

cqy 发表于 2011-11-12 16:22:28 | 显示全部楼层
我运气了也不错,赚了点积极性!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

zxt2011 发表于 2011-11-12 23:04:40 | 显示全部楼层
5次共得47个积极性
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|免责申明|删帖申请|药圈 ( 京ICP备18001302号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 20:25